Thoughts -- Sane and Otherwise

Friday, May 11, 2007

Per the assignment, I will reflect upon the results I received from Grokker and my RSS feeds.

First, I created feeds to several different sites of interest -- Dilbert, Slashdot, and Wired to "Feed the Geek" and NYTimes Automobiles and CNN.

I am a visual learner, to answer the question of learning styles posed by our illustrious leader. I pondered a while on how people could pass through the different styles of learning (visual, aural, tactile, kinesthetic) at different levels of insobriety, thusly: He saw that the young lady at the bar was cute, talked to her a while, but when he tried some tactile learning, her boyfriend insisted on teaching some kinesthetic lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home